What is PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen?
PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen is recognized as a Potentially Unwanted Program that usually sneaks into users’ computers via infected software (mainly freeware or shareware), spam email attachments, or file-sharing tools. Therefore, please do not install suspected freeware (such as video recording/streaming, download-managers or PDF creators) to your computer and do not open emails from unknown addresses or share files from unreliable websites.
This PUP often comes alongside other rogue software, adware or even malware. Once infected, you will find a variety of popups on your computer. Except for that you may find your computer messed as the following issues appear.
- Your browser settings (homepage, start page, and search engine) will be changed;
- Different forms of advertisements such as banner, pop-ups, underlined words keep showing up;
- Suspicious plugins, extensions, and even malicious programs will be added to your computer;
- PUPs consume too much of your system resources, making your computer run slowly.
PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen is not a virus but as critical as virus. If your computer is infected by this PUP, you should remove it as soon as possible in case it exposes your personally identifiable information to high risk and drop more threats to your computer.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen?
The following passage will offer some feasible methods to deal with this PUP infection. You are welcomed to read the instructions below to learn how to remove PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen. >> Click Here to Get SpyHunter Anti-Malware Application <<
Instruction 1: Manually Remove PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen Step by Step
Before you learn the manual step, you can watch a removal video for reference first.
(If you cannot get rid of this nasty adware, please go through the following part.)
Step 1. Please restart your computer and before Windows interface loads, hit F8 key repeatedly. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key. System will load files and then get to the desktop in needed option.
Step 2. Launch Windows Task Manager by pressing keys Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc, search for PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen processes and right-click to end them.
C:\Documents and Settings
Step 5. Open Registry Editor by pressing Windows+R keys, type regedit in Run box and click “OK” to proceed. When Registry Editor is open, search and get rid of all the malicious registry entries:
Reboot the computer normally to check whether the virus is completely removed or not.
Step 6. Uninstall PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen programs from Control Panel.
- Press Win and I together on your keyboard to open the Settings Charm Bar.
- Click Control Panel and then click Uninstall a program in Control Panel.
- Find out and Uninstall suspicious programs from the list.
- Click Start button on the bottom left corner and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program in Control Panel.
- Find out and Uninstall suspicious programs from the list.
- Click Start button and click Settings from Start Menu
- Click Control Panel and locate Add or Remove Programs
- Find out and remove suspicious programs from the list
Step 7. Remove PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen add-on in your browser.
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then select Manage add-ons.
2. From the Toolbars and Extensions tab, select suspicious toolbar and click on Disable.
3. Open Internet Explorer, then click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then select Internet Option > advanced > reset
1. Click on the button at the top right corner to open Menu > Add-ons
2. Find PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen from Extensions and delete them.
3. Open Firefox, press Alt + H, and select Troubleshooting Information > reset
1. Click on the Customize icon(wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Find suspicious and ads-related extension and delete them
3. Select settings > advanced settings > reset
Step 8. Check for errors and optimize your PC.
RegCure Pro is packed with the tools you need to boost your PC's speed and performance. Featuring an intuitive interface and easy-to-use work flow, RegCure Pro scans common problem areas - and quickly and safely fixes them. ou can download and install it to have a quick and thorough scan. You are welcomed to follow the guide below.
Step 1. Click the icon to download RegCure Pro.
Step 2. Click "Yes" to run the profile.
Step 3. After installation, you can scan your computer for errors by making a system scan.
Step 4. After scanning, choose the items you want to clean and fix.
Instruction 2: Automatically Remove PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive real-time spyware detection and removal tool designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats.You can remove PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen with this powerful tool. Please read the instruction below.
(Please be at ease for SpyHunter, since it will never bundle with any programs and it can get along with existing security programs without any conflicts.)
Step 1. Click the download button below.
Step 2. After finishing downloading, click Run to install SpyHunter step by step.
Step 3. After finishing installing, SpyHunter will scan and diagnose your entire system automatically.
Step 4. As the scanning is complete, all detected threats will be listed out. Then, you can click on “Fix Threats” to remove all of the threats found in your system.
PUP.Optional.ConduitTB.Gen is an unwanted program that may cause other PC problems. It should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. You are required to be concentrated when you remove it by yourself. If you need a quick and safe way out of this issue, please feel free to Download and Install Powerful Security Tool Here >>
If you want a dual protection for your PC, you can download and install RegCure Pro to have a quick and thorough scan.