Brief Description of rvzr-a.akamaihd.net
Have your browser always been redirected to rvzr-a.akamaihd.net? Every time you open a new tab you always got redirected to its domain. Sometimes, 2 or 3 windows open at the same time but you have to end up with closing the page you want to be on.
Besides, the victimized computer users will bombard with the ads that want them to download an updated media player. Many victims may try to remove it via antivirus program and uninstall and reinstall it. on the other hand, they may have tried to run a boot time scan or using the CC cleaner and Malwarebytes to get rid of rvzr-a.akamaihd.net as well as removing lines of code from windows system32>drivers>>etx>host, but all turn out with no luck.
If you keep it longer, you cannot even open your web browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer at the normal mode unless you run it in safe mode. Why it can do that? Because rvzr-a.akamaihd.net has bundle with itself to the core part of the system, which will make it avoid the antivirus automatic removal. Besides, it can degrade your overall computer performance and open a backdoor for other malware. What’s more, it is designed to have the ability to collect your online trace to violate your privacy. You are welcome to follow the removal guide below step by step.
Step-by-step Guide to manually Delete rvzr-a.akamaihd.net
Step 1- Remove add-ons:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 2- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 3- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
Step 4- Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
(Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ‘0’
Step 5-Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
Note: rvzr-a.akamaihd.net can mutates quickly and take control of your web browser, if you find difficult to remove on your own, you are welcome to contact Tee Support 24/7 online computer expert for live help.