What Is https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net？
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net is a well known browser hijacker redirect virus, it can get inside your computer without your knowledge via free software or online video downloads. Hence, you should always pay attention to the optional installation or the default downloads to avoid getting this nasty virus come onto your computer.
However, to some victimized computer users, is there any easy way to get rid of the stubborn https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net virus? Because they have tried many ways to stop this malicious redirect virus, which is always make them feel frustrated to handle this problem.
I will list some useless ways which have done by some victimized computer users to save their computer, if you do have the same problem which is related to https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net, you should not waste your time to do the exactly same thing. The useless ways are like below:
- Try to remove it via control panel.
- Reset or even reinstall your web browser.
- Empty out internet cookies.
Solution one:Remove https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net Redirect Virus manually?
Step 1- Remove add-ons:
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 2- Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
( Methods to open Task Manager: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC or Press the Start button->click on the Run option->Type in taskmgr and press OK.)
Step 3- Remove these associated Files on your hard drive such as:
Step 4- Open the Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
(Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1
Step 5-Restart your computer normally to check whether there is still redirection while browsing.
Solution two: Get rid of https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net by automatic scan of SpyHunter removal tool
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to help computer users to clean up the infections like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware,etc. It is important to note that SpyHunter removal tool works well and should run alongside existing security programs without any conflicts.
Step one: Click the icon to download SpyHunter removal tool
Step two: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC
Step three: Select the detected malicious files after your scanning and click “Remove” button to clean up all viruses.
Spyhunter automatic removal tool to get rid of it immediately!